Join our team!
Southern Highlands Speech Pathology is always looking for new team members to join our expanding team.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
Do you have these qualities?
- You love people and enjoy adding value to their lives.
- You are passionate about Speech Pathology and feel you would like to make a difference.
- You are confident, driven and motivated.
- You have some experience in all aspects of Speech Pathology, and a thirst for learning, growth and diversity.
- You love to work, you are always willing to give 100%, and you would like to actively participate in the success of the business.
- You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
- You can work independently but you are also happy to receive constructive feedback.
- You can effectively prioritise your time.
If you feel as though these things summarise you, then we would like to talk with you more about joining our team.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
– You get weekly mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
– You get a generous budget to attend Professional Development opportunities
– You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
– You get to help us with creating new ways to do business more effectively for our clients
– You get excellent work conditions
Please email or phone Kate Hanrahan to find out more…
Phone: (02) 4862 5063 or 0412 185 052